Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Oatmeal Raisin Bites


These cookies are a Weight-Watchers recipe and are go-ooood. (I can't stop at just one...or 3)

1 1/2 c. rolled oats
3/4 c. whole-grain wheat flour
1/2 t. baking powder
1/4 t. salt
1/2 t. cinnamon

combine and set aside
cream:

1/2 c. butter, softened
1/4 c. sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar
add:
1 large egg
1 t vanilla extract
then add the dry ingredients, fold in:
1 c. chopped raisins

Bake at 350 9-10 min for chewy cookies, 11-12 min for crispy ones. Remove and let rest for 2 min before removing to wire rack to cool. Makes 40 cookies, at 1 WW point per cookie.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

how do you chop the raisins? in a blender? in a chopper? with a knife? what is the easiest way?
(They sound really good!)

Kallie said...

the first few times I made them I didn't notice the "chopped" part, so it was fine with whole, but this last time I just rough-chopped them with a knife and there were more raisins per bite.

Jamie said...

thanks - I'll have to try them sometime soon...

Jamie said...

p.s. the strawberries are wonderful! =)